I just have had highly unreliable internet access.You see in california I had Wireless Dsl, were here I have stupid Netzero dialup, otherwise known as the uhhhh...drool...service.I hate it, but I am in my mother's classroom, which also has dsl, so yay.I will know begin to try to explain my happenings since the last post(very reader's digest version style)I came home from california, and started mourning the loss of school, bought school supplies, and assisted my mother in preparing here classroom(this goes where??)and more mourning.Last tuesday I had to (regretfully) go back to school, eighth grade(top of the food chain!) and found it wasn't so bad... the teacher's weren't horrible(but sometimes quite insane)and the homework isn't that bad.So next tuesday I will be going back, following a labor day celebration which may not even be happening.So that is how my life has gone.I hope you are satisfied.

2 comments

  1. AmyJane  

    I'm missing a labor day celebration? What are you doing without me?
    You'll survive, BTW. School I mean. Although I still have nightmares about J.H. You should check on the right hand stairway, at the landing. If you see a big ole greasy spot there, it's mine. I dropped a Carmex tube down the over the edge once and some boy stomped on it and made a mess. And then Mrs. Bartschi (sp?) forced a confession out of me, cause apparently it was my fault that that jerkhead boy smashed my lip stuff. But I'm over it. Really.

  2. TannerJ5  

    I have no idea what were're doing.that's why i say it might not happen.I know I'll survive.I'll have to check.Any Idea what the boy's name was?

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)