So, everything Monotonous and exciting in my life is going away.Patrick has left the building, so to speak, and I have to go back to school.I used to like school, before it got hard.Do you remember in elementary when you spent an entire afternoon on an art project?I do.Good times...
Something else weird: Ever thought about ways to scare people away from you in an elevator so you have more space?I heard two
1.Sniff your finger(Howie Mendell)
2. Stare at the back of the elevator(my mother)
I should try them sometime.

4 comments

  1. AmyJane  

    First off, little brother, you mean un-monotonous in your first sentence. Second off, it was my idea to face the back of the elevator. Just for the record.

  2. Jessica and Brady  

    Tanner add us to your list! www.jessnbrady.blogspot.com

  3. Th.  

    .

    Sheesh.

    Seems like screaming at the top of your head would be surer.

  4. sarawhat  

    So many big words!! :) You're a smart kid Tanner. We're excited to see you guys at thanksgiving. Hallie can't wait.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)