Thank heavens, you can now post comments instantly.Also, I am looking for some cool sidebar thingies.Very fun.
I still am dreading monday though, but am liking that we also have fridays off. Also, you should know that your tax dollars are paying for me to have a "breakfast break", usually something prepackaged and fattening or something made by the cooks, which is usally worse. Now think of your usual breakfast items...pancakes...toast....fruit...cereal........PRETZELS???what in the world were they doing serving pretzels?with HUGNORmous flecks of salt on top?!/!?!? Who thought that up?!/!?!?! I am peeved.

2 comments

  1. Jessica and Brady  

    Enjoy your breakfast break. I assume that is paid by the Idaho tax payers, or is that a federal program?

    We need to pull the reins in and make a stand for fiscal responsibility.

  2. Nemesis  

    Pretzels?? Are you serious? Eeeew.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)