So I am having a fun holiday.I am going to be free from school and the schoolwide grouchariousness(Did I spell it write Th.?) anyways, then I am off of school until January 3rd. Which is good.Also,my little(and cute) nephew Patrick is here to play with me( for all those who will understand this "she wants me mom!!! she wants me!!!!"for those of you who don't, I am obliged to be sorry) and the world will soon be crowded at my house.On another note, please visit the family in the sidebar, they all have some new and exciting things to be talking about.(and yes, I will read marissa's , and if she has not posted I will murder her, oh yeah, she's here too.)Soo, I am happy. I hope you have a merry christmas(if I don't post until after x-mas) or I will talk to you later(if I do)

1 comments

  1. AmyJane  

    Welcome back--Patrick misses you SO much!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)