Now for the dream discussion.
1.(still blinking, this one's your's)being chased shows a real life subconscience running away from something.You may also feel inadequate in your duties.
2.(This one's your's too.)Running in place signifies feeling overwhelmed as well.
3. (D.P.'s) dealing with wild animals means your feeling pressure.
4.(Singin's)teeth falling out means you may be unhappy with your appearence.It can also mean your concerned about how others see you.
5.(coolmom's) being naked in public you are dreading an upcoming event or feel ashamed or vulnerable.
6.This is for you to decide.And keep me in mind.

2 comments

  1. Mad Hadder  

    Yeah well, I tried to leave Nana a comment. I would have said, "My heart is bleeding for you Nan Babe! Goose a mouse for me wouldya? But she doesn't have a receptacle for responses I think. As for you, well,do I have to scroll all over your previous blogs to find a place to post a response? That can't be. I just gave Snoopy a num num. He comes and sits on the porch and does his best pathetic look. He doesn't seem to be wasting away. I'll bet he's doing take-out. So did I ever tell you that that email I sent you before I went to church--to which you have yet to respond--actually made me late for church by 10 minutes? And if you're 10 minutes late to sacrament meeting you may as well not even go. My watch had stopped! Are you going for some sort of Guiness record at Disney?

  2. Mad Hadder  

    Those must have been lousy blog lessons because see they didn't really take with me.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)