Yeah, so that's why I haven't posted in a while. I basically have three internet options, all of which could be broken or not working seperately or they have formed a labor union and are not working to force me into a mental illness.
1.Dial up. ancient, slow, and is most often not working.
2. school T-1. fast, but unreliable and the administator blocks websites that have anythin to do with boogers on them.
3. commandeer wireless from the neighbors. faster than dial up, but unpredictable. I can only get two bars of service if I'm right next to the kitchen sink, the weather is nice, and I'm standing on one foot.Some picky service there.
SO, if I do not post, keep checking.June I will post A LOT because I will have my grandma's super fast dsl wireless. SO LEAVE ME ALONE~~!!!!!
(And comment.please.ON THE FLOOR BEGGING WHILE I"M DYING!!!)

1 comments

  1. AmyJane  

    Hey, kid. I read this post a few days ago, but didn't have time to comment. You're very witty. And also my favorite brother. I mean, "wait, no, uh, I'm awesome!"
    See you Thursday!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)