Sorry.I am apologetic. Sorry again.I will do better.Enough apologies?Okay.Update. I am currently on my annual six week vacation to california and are having a good time.We went to see wicked, which was very good.We have been to Disneyland many times, led around a family from the Idaho and have (Unfortunately) not ridden the new Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage.It is now open, but The line is SEVEN HOURS long.Yeah, seven hours I could have spent doing something else.So.Leave that for later.Lots of swimming, lazying, and generally begginning summer vacation.The end of school was good, With the whole promotion ceremony and all the hubub.They have kicked me out.For good.
So, will someone please call and inform me if I have not posted in at least a week and are as such being banished from the blogging world.And please, do comment...It's very lonely in banishment.And cold...And lonely.

6 comments

  1. Elizabeth.  

    AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... poor Tanner. maybe if you blogged a bit more often, people would look at your blog and leve comments. just a suggestion ;) . jk ;)

  2. Mary Powell  

    yeah, I concur with what that beautiful blonde chick said.

  3. Elizabeth.  

    welll, you only have 3 hours and 20 minutes to not blog, then i win the bet!;)

  4. Elizabeth.  

    gosh you are boring!!!

  5. Elizabeth.  

    tsk tsk tanner

  6. Elizabeth.  

    hey! check out my blog to see pics of baby alex!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)